Friday 5 January 2018

Korean Supul Bbq Restaurant City Mall Kota Kinabalu

Decided to write a post to review one of my favorite korean bbq restaurant in Kota Kinabalu. 

This restaurant is the most frequently that I visited with my girlfriends. 

When we talk about foods, the first place that we reminded will be this korean bbq restaurant.

Korean Supul Bbq Restaurant located at City Mall Shopping Centre, above Secret Recipe Restaurant which facing the highway of road.

Or you can google search their restaurant name to get direction or refer the following information which I hope can help those who want to visit this restaurant.

AddressLot S - 1 - 8, City Mall, Lorong City Mall & Jalan Lintas, 88300 Kota Kinabalu, Sabah

Operating Hours:
 
Monday - Sunday     10am - 10pm


Here is the short video that I created, 


No comments:

Post a Comment